He was born in Zakynthos, in 1956. He came to Athens, in 1963. In 1976, he was accepted at the Athens School of Fine Arts, where he won a scholarship to study sculpture with Y. Pappas, T. Papagiannis and G. Nikolaides. He graduated with full marks in 1982 and his thesis is exhibited at the School’s halls. In the years 1992-1998, he taught sculpture as a member of the special teaching staff in T. Papagiannis’ studio, at the Athens School of Fine Arts. He has been granted many awards, in Greece and abroad. His works can be found in the Athens School of Fine Arts Collection, the Athens National Gallery, the Ministry of Culture, the Vorres Museum, The Pierrides Gallery, the Goulandris Museum of Contemporary Art in Andros Island, the National Bank of Greece Cultural Foundation, the Teloglion Fine Arts Foundation, the Fujimi Town Highland Museum in Japan, as well as many private collections in Greece and abroad.